Tuesday 2 March 2010

Bankroll Gone but not by POKER

Lost all my bankroll there other night while waiting on a seat at the poker table. I decided to play dice and i just couldn't walk away shocking.

So my live game is none zero until next loan or may.

Internet my bankroll is on 30 dollars from zero, not bad and now i will be using my time which would be spent playing live online, i aim to play around 500 hands a session and will be 4 tabling 1/2cent 6max. I will be playing 6 max as after a lot of stats and reviewing it the easiest game to crush and more hands to see.

My major aim is to turn my poker table rating from -580 to zero and if i can do that in the month of march am doing great it is very possible as it works out 19 dollars aday, and if i play to sessions a day at 500 hands min a session i think i can make 20 pound a day easy, also if i can do this i will be cashing it straight out i hate to admit am broke and i need it as much as possible, i aim to be on 100 dollars on the 10th march, thats 7 days. Lets hope i can do it

My next post will be the time i get to 100, and if i take into account am going to be playing when am not doing anything i should have this done easy since i dont go to sleep to early morning.

laterz

re-raiser

No comments:

Post a Comment